Help is available 24 hours per day by calling 704.983.4216
Tillery Compassionate Care is here to offer you and your loved one support with hospice and palliative care.
Anyone can make a referral to Tillery Compassionate Care. Our admissions team is available to speak with you and help you determine if hospice care is right for you and your loved ones.
We can help determine insurance coverage for hospice care and explain the varying levels of service we provide.
To speak with a member of our team, call us at 704.983.4216. We are available for you 24 hours/day.
Families of current patients should call 704.983.4216 any time your family member has a change in symptoms — including pain, trouble breathing, constipation, sadness, etc.
Pictured: Robin Rose, Access & Intake Coordinator
When is it time for Hospice?
- patient declines aggressive treatment
- treatment is no longer showing results
- frequent visits to the Emergency Department or in-patient admissions
- worsening symptoms of shortness of breath, fatigue, pain, nausea, etc.
- nonhealing wounds
- increase in sleeping hours
- decline in activities of daily living/functional status
- family/caregivers feel overwhelmed
- emotional support needed